Max Cortázar, the head of communications in the Office of the President since the start of the Government, resigned, capping a week of changes in the presidential inner circle. He is being replaced by his deputy, Alejandra Sota. Cortázar also headed communications for Felipe Calderón during the campaign and transition, and was his spokesperson when he was Secretary of Energy.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State