The voting shares of the different parties and coalitions in the 12 gubernatorial elections are shown, based on the preliminary vote counts (PREP) of the different state electoral authorities. The PRI vote includes, in most cases, alliances with the PVEM and/or Panal parties.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State