The voting shares of the different parties and coalitions in the 12 gubernatorial elections are shown, based on the preliminary vote counts (PREP) of the different state electoral authorities. The PRI vote includes, in most cases, alliances with the PVEM and/or Panal parties.
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State
- Morena candidate caught on video receiving cash donation to give to AMLO
- Ex-Pemex chief Lozoya received US$ 5 million bribe, per Odebrecht
- Mexicans react with skepticism and irony to Duarte’s arrest
- Capture of fugitive ex-governor rekindles debate on official corruption