The New America Foundation and the Wilson Center’s Mexico Institute co-sponsored a broad-ranging one day conference last week on the theme of “Has Mexico turned a corner?” Excerpts from the presentations are available online.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State