The quarterly GEA-ISA poll has presidential approval falling to 52% (matching the low of this government), while those disapproving rose to an all time high of 46%. Only 18% believe “a lot” that the government is able to solve problems or govern effectively. Those disapproving of the cabinet’s work have increased to 54%, compared to 38% approving.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State