The Mexico Institute of the Woodrow Wilson Center relaunched its Mérida Initiative portal as ‘a resource for researchers, journalists, policymakers, and the general public on the most significant bi-national security cooperation program ever undertaken between Mexico and the United States.’ The Mexico Insitute will partner with the Trans-Border Institute at the University of San Diego to undertake extensive and original research on key issues in the bi-national security cooperation agenda.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State