Reforma’s summary of the exit polls shows a broad PRI win for the Chamber of Deputies, with as much as an 11% margin over the PAN. Combined with a clear PRI victory in the race for governor of Nuevo Leon and a possible win (???) in San Luis Potosi, the results look to be very dispiriting for the PAN. Returns are just starting to come in from Sonora.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State