The two leaders of the PAN and the PRI, Germán Martínez and Beatriz Paredes, will hold a debate on Wednesday, June 17th. The PRD and the minor parties will not participate.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State