The Pacific Council on International Policy issued a new report by Dr. Pamela Starr of the University of Southern California, Mexico and the United States: A Window of Opportunity? The Starr report provides a comprehensive overview of the first two years of the Calderón government and a detailed outline of the potential U.S.-Mexico agenda during the Obama Administration.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State