The same GEA-ISA national survey released last week that showed a tightening congressional race, also shows a 4 point decline in presidential approval since last November. The share of those who believe the government is meeting its economic and social commitments has fallen about 7 points since then, while the share saying the government is meeting its security commitments has risen.
- Narrow advantage for Morena in last poll before Mexico State vote
- Award-winning crime journalist murdered
- Jorge Castañeda abandons quest as independent candidate for President; endorses Senator Armando Ríos Piter
- State of Mexico election still wide open
- Negotiating NAFTA
- Morena and PRI candidates tied in Mexico State